Why should you be using WordPress?
- Saves you money- First, the WordPress software is free from the get-go. There’s no cost to get started with it. Also, it’s easy for you to update. Previously, with a traditional site, you would typically send a request to a designer for even the simplest of changes but now you can easily make those edits.
- Accessibility- You can make changes or add content from ANY computer in the world with internet access. You don’t have to have additional software or fix firewall settings.
- Speed- Previously you would have to wait on your designer to make those basic changes to your site however now you can login in and make them right away. If you prefer to have a designer take care of it for you they are able to do it faster than dealing with a traditional site as well.
- Consistency- The WordPress themes lets your pages to have consistency in their look- no matter how many pages or blog post are added.
- Flexibility- WordPress allows for great flexibility in your layouts and designs. Want one page with a sidebar and one without? Not a problem!
- Time Management- You can schedule post to be published on any day at any time you choose and have them automatically post to the site.
WordPress offers so many different benefits. It is a content management system that sets the bar for websites and blogs.
- Social Network Friendly- You can integrate blog post with social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin rather than having to go to those sites separately to make a separate post.
- SEO Friendly- The construction of the WordPress code is consistent and streamlined without excessive HTML code which makes it very inviting to Google for indexing. You can also customize each page to give you the highest possible probability of getting your pages in a high search result position.
- Identifying Hot Topics among your audience-when there is a post that gets comments, you will be able to learn immediately of the interest in the topic.
- Automated Syndication- Your blog post can be converted into RSS feeds and syndicated to blog directories and other people’s websites.
- One Step Posting- Seriously. One single step to post your content and it appears live online.
- Multi-User Capable- With WordPress, you can have multiple users with different editing powers for different users.
- Free Upgrades- WordPress blog software is free! And… free to upgrade as well.
- Media and Images- Easily add media and images through the admin panel. No need to worry about uploading to a wrong directory (which could happen when doing an ftp transfer).
- Auto Save- Your work is automatically saved as you type! Even if you haven’t published the post to your site yet when working in the WordPress Admin panel. This can truly be a life saver!!
Want More? 7 Reasons You Should Start a Blog