5 Questions To Help You Figure Out What To Blog About
What Readers Need/WantNot sure what you should blog about? Start with thinking about what readers want or need. Click To Tweet
- Readers want/need to problems solved. When readers have an issue, they tend to go to Google to find an answer. Whether it’s how do I pick a ripe Pineapple to How do I save for my vacation. Identify the problem and solution. Finding Your Niche
- Readers want their fears relieved. What fears can you identify and relieve for them? Sharing your story of hope and healing can be helpful to people. Maybe you have been laid off from a job in the past and you can help readers understand that if they are in that position it will be ok.
- Readers want to be taught something. What is it people would love to be able to do? What are you great at that you can teach someone else about? Crafts? Writing? Readers enjoy learning.
- Readers want to reach their goals. Can you help them figure out how to? Maybe it’s a goal that you’ve met in the past. Maybe it’s one you are in the middle of trying to meet. Readers often enjoy going on that journey with you and it can be mutually beneficial.
- Readers want/need to be entertained. Sometimes, you just want to be entertained. It can be non-sense; it can be an ‘I can’t believe this happened to me’ type story. You want it to be something authentic, engaging, and entertaining.